We have a fabulous opportunity for a Marketing Executive who has a passion for health and fitness and is up to date with modern trends. You will report to the Head of Department and be involved in direct communication with Sales, Marketing, PR, and Supply Chain.
The role will be based in Manchester.
- Responsible for implementing new line updates, creating, and updating content, implementing, and tracking marketing initiatives.
- Provide support for the Sales and Marketing functions across all other key day-to-day contacts.
- Liaise with agencies and the in-house online team and be the key day-to-day contact for social and PR.
- Updating EPOS sales and assist with reviews and analysis for brands and retail accounts.
- Update and maintain brand asset library on the company website.
- Work with the Design team to create presentations, artwork, adverts, promotion flyers, and banners.
- Support the Head of Department with ad hoc projects e.g., staff training, preparing stands, stock, documents, and promotional materials for events.
- Similar experience previously within a Marketing Assistant role
- Social media experience desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in creating Gantt charts.
- Proficient in creating presentations and confident in presenting to teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a strategic team.
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a can-do work attitude
This role will fill the right candidate with variation and an opportunity to learn many new skills.