We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Executive to work for our growing client.
Definition of Role
- Deliver the marketing strategy and activity plans that directly contribute towards the growth of the business and retention of existing clients.
- Build, maintain and administer an effective prospect database and support the development team.
- Develop and maintain the internal and external image of the business.
Strategy & Planning
- Plan and develop comprehensive marketing plans and set marketing objectives
- Develop the contact strategy with our existing customer database. Focusing and improving the customer experience across the various marketing media including print, email, social media and our website.
- Manage the production and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Keep all marketing information up to date and ensure all used correctly.
- Develop new marketing material as needed.
- Assist with the development of existing client management systems.
- Develop and implement successful, integrated marketing campaigns via direct mail, advertising and sponsorship, media and online marketing including social media.
- Produce seasonal promotions, retention programmes and key consumer exhibitions.
- Create and manage the social media strategy for company.
- Execute all social media activities increasing social media reach, creating campaigns that drive target buyers to our site and generate leads.
- Arrange for adverts to be produced, distributing to relevant publication houses where appropriate.
- Lead the delivery of all consumer facing documentation across the brand.
- Continually identify opportunities for PR coverage, developing the PR plan and establishing key messages and build relationships with local press.
- Attend relevant networking events.
- Plan and manage company events in conjunction with partners.
- Manage company sponsorship relationships.
- Manage the content on the company website, keeping it relevant and up to date as well as adding regular news items.
- Co-ordinate staff communications with direction from Directors.
- Manage company Intranet including content and training.
- Track, analyse and report on campaign success.
- Utilise customer feedback and reporting to learn and evolve marketing strategy and material.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Remain aware of competitor activity and understand implications on our marketing activity.
- Assist in the extraction, analysis and effective distribution of data held by the business.
- Marketing delivery - online and offline.
- Good knowledge and understanding of marketing in all forms
- Knowledge of insurance principals and FCA regulations and guidelines an advantage
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work supportively and jointly in team environment
- Demonstrate suitable interpersonal skills
- To identify suitable cross sales opportunities
- Use judgement to know when to seek help or advice (as per company knowledge referral guidelines)
- Solid Marketing experience.
- Ongoing continuous professional development and maintenance of own training & development file
- Ongoing responsibilities to improve market awareness
- Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.