This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking to make their next career move.
You will report to the Marketing Manager, working alongside a reasonably sized Marketing Department. Your role will be to drive lead generation activities for various sales teams. Working closely with the sales teams the you will undertake a series of targeted marketing activities both digital and offline to raise awareness and generate inquiries for the sales teams to capitalise on.
The role requires a commercially minded individual who has a flair for creating and marketing benefit-driven content. Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail will be required to review all campaign activities to make sure all elements of the marketing mix is on point and as effective as possible. Strong interpersonal skills will be needed to help build productive relationships with partner networks and supporters.
- Marketing experience from a B2B background
- Self-starter, self-motivated and independent thinker who is also a strong team player
- Analytical individual able to analyse customer trends/interests and turn data into benefit driven campaigns content
- Strong communicator and influencer throughout a range of communication channels and approaches
- Commercial awareness is important
- Well organised and structured in business processes
- Target driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.