Our client a leading Manchester business is looking to recruit an IT Analyst/Developer, although this is initially based on an interim basis it may materialise into a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and proactively maintain ICT systems and websites, ensuring their reliability, security and effectiveness
- Ensure that comprehensive technical data and documentation for all systems and ICT processes are maintained and regularly updated
- Ensure that ICT maintenance and change processes are consistently followed
- Collate and analyse data, and provide reports on the performance and use of ICT systems and websites
- Liaise and build relationships with ICT contractors, suppliers and partners.
User Training and Support
- Provide timely support and reliable guidance to users
- Ensure helpdesk tickets are processed within agreed timescales
- Maintain and deliver a high-quality programme of induction and support for users. Including training sessions, support materials and online learning courses
- Promote IT, data and security best practises across the organisation
- Support the planning and delivery of digital aspects of the company's events programme.
Web and IT Development
- Work with communications and marketing colleagues to deliver an engaging and high-quality experience to users of the company's digital channels, including websites and social media
- Provide support and assistance to the IT Programme Leader in delivering ICT projects, along with all other aspects of your work
- Develop and implement enhancements to systems and websites, following agreed development and change control processes
- Keep abreast of changes in the digital landscape and provide recommendations for how existing and emerging technologies can contribute to the company's strategic objectives.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.