Your role of New Business Support will be to support the Company's growth objectives and the sales strategy by developing new business opportunities and managing existing relationships with brokers and associated networks. Supporting the Head of Sales.
- Responsible for connecting with brokers that you have been assigned and seeking to establish new opportunities. Manage brokers as per the broker management strategy
- Maintain regular contact with assigned Brokers to ensure the business are always considered by the Broker for any relevant business opportunities
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with brokers and the wider business network by various methods including social media platforms and effective regular broker communication by telephone
- Attend industry-specific networking events as and when required to support business development objectives
- Contact any enquiries made by website or social media platforms and ensure a complete enquiry is presented to the relevant Underwriter
- Ensure that contractual documents have been released and returned promptly and securely and actively pursue any outstanding terms
- Maintain broker records and ensure all contact details are up to date always including GDPR opt-in and compliance.
- Coordinate the out of hours' service for mobile phones.
- Be responsible for data cleansing on the appropriate systems and promote the correct and efficient recording of data and case management notes to ensure effective communication and reporting
- Support the Head of Sales with appointment booking, arrangements, event management and general administration
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.