To provide a pro-active, comprehensive and confidential PA service covering all aspects of secretarial and administrative support to the Divisional Director, including administrative support to the Management team. This is a fixed term 12-month contract.
- Provide personal assistant support to the Divisional Director, involving organising, and managing diaries, meetings preparation, managing incoming mail, prioritising and managing conflicting demands with a view to facilitating the most effective use of their time
- Produce high quality and confidential documents and reports through audio or copy typing in a range of formats (e.g. MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- To be proactive and forward thinking to ensure all relevant information is received, collated and provided in good time and in the right format prior to meetings/activities
- Liaise knowledgeably with Executive members, Senior Teams and PAs to ensure smooth co-ordination of diaries and activities, acting as the first point of contact for the Divisional Director
- Manage the Divisional Director's expenses and oversee specific budget lines accountable to them
- Co-ordinate the processing of internal and external correspondence, customer requests and handle various enquiries ensuring responses are provided in a professional and timely manner
- Administration of duties such as booking travel/accommodation, ordering stationery, organising catering, equipment, processing invoices and setting up structured filing systems (electronic and/or hard copy formats) and to highlight/manage outstanding correspondence and actions
- To deal with highly confidential matters relating to the day to day and special project work, adhering to the highest confidentiality standards
- To assist in the organising of events, plan, co-ordinate and support conferences, workshops and events from implementation to completion, within budget.
- Work collectively and flexible to support other Personal Assistants across the Business
Skills and Expertise:
- Experienced at providing a pro-active, confidential, diplomatic and discrete secretarial service at Director level.
- Ability to work to demanding timescales maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to influence key senior stakeholders, be comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities and a highly pro-active sponsor of positive change.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Skilled at minute taking, administration, proofreading, typing, diary management, travel bookings, expense claims process etc.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.