This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join a well-respected firm that have been around as Solicitors for over 170 years, serving the community well over those years and intend to continue to do so.
The successful Paralegal will be tasked with dealing with caseloads to the standard of the firm. The ideal candidate for this position will need to have either a degree qualification or good experience in a previous conveyancing position.
* Managing all files relating to conveyancing, this will include opening, closing, and daily filing
* Carrying out property searches, preparing contracts, and submitting forms online
* Updating the Case Management System with the most up to date information
*The ability to maintain attention to details when logging information
* The ability to prioritise and be able to plan your time effectively, keeping in line with tight deadlines
* Strong IT skills
* Law degree & LPC (or a recognised equivalent)
* Previous experience working in a fast paced and busy environment
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.