We are recruiting for a new position of Office Administrator to work closely with the Managing Director and also the Office Administrator in a small office environment (1 Director (office & field based), 1 Office Manager, 2 Sale Consultants (home based), 1 Tele-Marketer). This role would work on a part-time basis but for the right candidate full-time could also be considered.
You will be working in a highly entrepreneurial environment which requires being able to organise scheduled activities required on a daily/weekly basis, whilst remaining flexible and being able to multi-task and switch between projects which the director is currently working on.
The successful candidate will sometimes be required to work within the office alone (due to sales director/sales consultants being out on external client appointments). As such, we require candidates who can effectively manage work flows independently within this small office environment.
Essential skills/Previous experience
Accounts Packages & IT Experience
- Monthly/Quarterly accounts preparation using SAGE - bank reconciliation, statements, completion/submission of VAT returns on Sage, Sales & Purchase ledger and Credit Control, Good working knowledge of Sage is essential
- Responsible of Sage inputting and reconciliation on several businesses within the group
- Creditor and debtor management - raising of all supplier/creditor payments and liaising with financial companies collecting in outstanding commission
- Previous experience working with a database or other CRM packages
- Strong experience with Word, Outlook and in particular, Excel (previous excel formula calculation experience would be an advantage). Will be required to reconcile incoming monthly finance payments received in bank accounts against excel records
- Reporting any arrears payments to director and liaising with clients to ensure arrears payments received
Sales & Marketing Capabilities
- Previous experience of using social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) for sales and marketing activities.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating SEO based website on a monthly basis
- New business email campaigns - responsible for organising weekly/monthly email campaigns aimed to generate sales leads for director/sales staff. A critical activity within the business and key to commercial development
- Liaising with finance companies on a daily basis, regarding credit submissions via email/online submissions
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent telephone skills. You will be liaising with clients on all managerial levels, handling queries relating to new business agreements and also assisting clients regarding relevant administrative matters
Problem Solving Skills
- Whilst the successful candidate will be liaising closely with the sales director on a daily/weekly basis, candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience of problem solving within the work place and effective problem solving using own initiative.
General Office Administrative duties/Previous experience
- Preparation of finance documents for completion via client and forwarding information to clients/funders
- Office filing
- Stationery ordering
- Raising new business welcome letters to clients
- Updating database
- Must be organised and able to manage time effectively
- Proven track record in running an efficient office is essential
- Must be a team player and also capable to work in their own initiative
- Smart, professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with customers / clients at all organisational levels
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.