We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Credit Controller to join one off our local clients based in Hale Village.
This part time role offers the opportunity to work either 3 full days or 5 part days. You will be joining an accounts team of 3. Previous property experience preferred.
You will be tasked with full control of the debt collection process along with building new relationships and reducing the aged debt. It is not just a regular credit control job, the Role will involve investigative work to check individual tenant accounts of which there are 2000 and ensuring all processes are adherd to accurately in case of legal procedures.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Chasing live accounts via telephone, email and letter
- Negotiating payment plans and setting up new schedules
- Management of the administration fees
- Cash Allocation
- Producing accurate debtor reports at month-end on excel
- Dealing with internal queries and liaising with Estate Managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Calm and confident manner to handle potentially difficult conversations
- Liaising with solicitors and collection agencies
- Ensuring tenant accounts are up to date
- Taking telephone payments and processing online
- Accessing RBS Bankline daily
- Assisting the Accounts Manager and team with adhoc duties and holiday cover
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.