Our client based in Trafford Park is looking to recruit an Ecommerce & Design Coordinator on a part-time permanent basis ...
Working 24 - 25.5 hrs per week, office-based
£21,500 pro rata
The role involves maintenance of assets across all products in the business, identifying inconsistencies between design, plytix & websites whilst working with the design team to rectify inconsistencies by creating any missing assets using Photoshop, Illustrator, Origami, and In Design.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Data Sheets
- Product Images
- Packaging files
- Product labels
- Use Origami to render new product images for use on Plytix & websites.
- Ensuring the digital filing systems are maintained to a high standard.
- Working within a team to maintain the PIM system, ensuring all product specifications are up to date across all categories.
- Training staff and customers how to use the PIM system with 1-2-1 sessions and digital training guides – offer training sessions where required.
- Creation and maintenance of Brand Portals where information can be downloaded by staff and customers (customer-specific where necessary).
- Manage any large data requests.
- Coordinating the work between Ecommerce (PIM) and design.
- Work with customers to ensure the product information and images they hold for our products are up to date using Plytix – offer training sessions where required.
- Comfortable operating a Mac computer
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have basic experience in Photoshop & Illustrator
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new software quickly
- Good administration and organisation skills