We are currently recruiting a Private Client Administrator to provide a proficient and proactive administration support service for Independent Financial Advisers. To assist the Advisers in the procurement and processing of new business, the servicing of existing clients, and the provision of excellent service to all clients, while adhering at all times to the strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
The role holder will support between one and three Independent Financial Advisers
The key function of the role is to deliver an efficient and effective support service to the Adviser, while providing an excellent service to the client.
- To produce and collate all the relevant pre-meeting paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, portfolio valuations, application forms and numerous regulatory documents.
- To prepare and process all new business applications and documentation ensuring all procedures and compliance requirements are adhered and the agreed service and business quality standards are met.
- Ensure all fees in relation to business processing are produced and chased as required
- To carry out anti-money laundering (AML) checks.
- To follow through with all business processing to completion, closely monitoring the progression of each case and ensuring the Adviser and the client, when required, are kept updated throughout the process.
- To deal with written and telephone enquires from clients and product providers, taking the appropriate action and updating the client records as required.
- To deliver excellent client service in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards.
Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent planning and organisational skills
- A proactive approach to the role and management of your individual work load is essential
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri (Hybrid Working - 2 Days from Home / 3 Days Office Based