Our client is looking to recruit a Product Developer / Designer to work alongside the Creative Director & Development Team to assist and develop the clothing; both from a functional level but also from a design perspective.
Hours: 9 - 5 Mon - Fri
- Assist with the development of product ranges across the brand
- Management and handling of incoming samples and reviewing alongside the design team.
- Oversee the sample process - lab dips, strike offs, red seals, and gold seals
- Using Adobe to create tech & trim packs from initial designs
- Quality checking orders
- Liaising with suppliers / factories
- Production planning - including working to a critical path.
- Ensuring adequate cloth, trims and components are held to cover current and future orders.
- Attending fit meetings
- A passion for fashion – product testing will be required
- An understanding of technical fabrics and manufacturing techniques
- An understanding of pattern development
- Experience working within this space or similar brands.
- A can-do attitude prepared to get stuck in with a fast growing but small team environment
- Adobe Suite
- Organised to meet deadlines
- Previous experience working as a Product Developer / Designer is required