Your role of Product Developer for this growing business will be to manage the daily and seasonal Product Development and Order Management requirements for the bespoke product ranges for the business. To achieve on-time delivery of samples and bulk orders to the required standards for the business in the timelines set out and using the control measures in place, ensuring that all products and customer orders are developed and produced to the correct specification in line with the requirement of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Development
- Production Management Control
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in Apparel Product Development and have knowledge of Garment Tech and Order Management
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent computer skills including, Excel, Outlook, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills - a key part of the role will be to coordinate between departments and with suppliers and be the conduit link in terms of information
- Ambitious, hungry and looking to be in a role that will grow and develop over time
- Willing to travel periodically as required
- Exhibit the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Be a team player within the department and the business
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.