We are looking for a Temporary Project Administrator for a period of 3-months, to support our clients Project Coordinators in the active development and delivery of projects from approval to launch, by providing administrative support and ensuring delivery of SAP system-based SKU creation and activation tasks for various projects.
- Manage the Project Coordinators' general inbox identifying actions to take and assigning to the relevant Project Coordinator.
- Interrogate SAP and generate SAP Query reports to monitor SKU creation/activation activity.
- Using SAP query reports to identify key next actions required and contact appropriate functions to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Generate activity summary documents e.g., Activity dashboard, activity pipeline, and share with team and markets.
- Contribute to weekly Project Coordinators' direction setting meeting ensuring any delivery risks for assigned activity are escalated to the lead Project Coordinators and that effective support is given to cover the week’s priorities across the team.
- Provide cover for other Project Coordinators as appropriate to ensure that the successful delivery of approved initiatives.
Skills & Expertise:
- Excellent communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills to support cross-functional teams to deliver approved initiatives and to ensure task are complete on time in full.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using system-based software -SAP.
- Previous experience in a Project environment in an FMCG company.
- Other European language skills would be desirable.