This dynamic and pivotal role as a Project Change Lead will ensure internal stakeholders are engaged in the program, and help manage all stakeholders through the change curve. Furthermore, it will assist the leadership team in driving organisational, business and cultural transformation.
- Enable the Project team to successfully identify the critical populations and key stakeholders of the transition
- Design and delivery of Project Change & Engagement Plan
- Design the engagement sessions as needed with critical populations
- Ensure effective alignment of Project Communications Plan with Engagement activity
- Support to local HR and Local Business Leaders in engaging and leading their teams through the transition
- Accountable for the planning and executing of project related change activities
- Be an advocate and driver of the change tools within the project team
- Leveraging the company's Change Framework to support people transition through change, working in collaboration with the Change Management Office;
- CMO point of contact at Project level
- Coaching colleagues on the company's Change Framework
- Identifying, managing and escalating functional risks and issues which could impact the critical path
Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field)
- Significant managerial experience, functional service/project experience, or outsourcing management experience
- Project experience, or outsourcing management experience
- Familiarity with traditional change and engage communications strategies
- A strong change advocate or having previous experience as a change agent
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.