A new requirement has arisen for a Project Control Officer to join the Project team of 5 in this technical company. It's an exciting time to join with them, increasingly moving to new automated ways of working, allowing for more efficiency and proficiency. Someone with fresh ideas that will make a great addition to the team.
Key Indicators for this role are listed below
- Ideally QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Projects Deployment Experience or EPOS Orientated
- Prince 2 Qualified (not necessary) but good experience absolutely necessary
- Strong personality & confident - able to instruct others and communicate well
- Excel experience - intermediate knowledge necessary
- Sage 200 experience required
Role & Responsibilities
- To manage the maintenance deployment on a day to day basis
- Scheduling of engineers onto Sage system
- Working towards agreed SLA
- Opportunity to create the new role for themselves - this is a new role and the candidate will be able to influence how to control and manage the projects
- Provide and produce KPI's for management reporting
- Streamline current processes to be more efficient
- Chance for the role to evolve into a Project Manager - based on capabilities and performance
- Required to manage new system currently being tested for Sage - person needs to be confident with Sage and its modules to enable them to improve the current processes and move over to the new system.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.