The role involves close collaboration with the Director of Client Services, Project Managers and other Team Members in the timely execution of assigned project deliverables to clients. As a Consultant, you will be expected to work on several concurrent project tasks.
The primary responsibility of the Consultant is the provision of providing technical solutions and managing relationships with the business' client base. You will be responsible for solution deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of product lines, in addition to value added consultancy services. You will be regarded as a technical expert, a trusted advisor to our client base with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides detailed advice and guidance to customers in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them; demonstrates ingenuity in applying knowledge to non-standard situations;
- Identification & analysis of client business processes and requirements
- Compilation of database specifications & business process documents
- System configuration and testing
- Explores, evaluates and proposes new business opportunities;
- Provide technical support/assistance to account managers for quotes/bids when required
- Performing on-site visits where required (implementation, training, trouble-shooting);
- Execution of assigned Operations (Consultancy and/or Project) tasks where directed by the Director of Client Services;
- Creation of bespoke documentation for both internal and/or external use;
- Provision of standard or bespoke training courses (onsite or off-site);
- System quality assurance testing (i.e. patch testing, upgrade testing, etc
- Strictly comply with the company policies;
- Strictly comply with the communication protocol as per reporting line;
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Experience with planned maintenance/asset management applications preferable
- Passion for delivering excellence in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English is mandatory and other languages is desirable
- Demonstrate a general understanding of architecture and infrastructure for client software as well as any peripheral products
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of information systems/technology
- Detail-oriented with an ability to work independently
- Relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server any ware, Oracle)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer management skills and must be confident and effective in the delivery of any product training or functional demonstrations
- Previous experience with project management software and methodology a plus
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.