Role summary: To provide administrative and project support within the Public Affairs team, to help ensure the smooth delivery of key Public Affairs deliverables, and to provide PA support to the Head of Public Affairs.
A large organisation, is seeking to appoint a Public Affairs Co-ordinator team member, required for a temporary contract spanning circa 2 months (with the possibility of extension) based in central London.
- To help the design and support the delivery of Parliamentary and legislative monitoring on issues of relevance.
- Working with a network of Executive assistants
- Support a number of Ad Hoc projects and requests, with event management support and analyst research
As an individual you'll need to be tenacious, a team player and someone committed to great customer service.
Experience and Skills required
- Excellent Attention to details
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent level of communication skills
- Experience or capability of dealing with high volume workflow
- Good office system skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Open minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.