Our client a successful and growing business based in Trafford Park is looking to recruit a Quality Inspector to join their production department.
Hours: To begin with:- 09:00 - 17:30. Then shifts:- 06:30 - 14:45 & 14:30 - 10:45 Monday - Friday.
- Uphold the quality regulations of the company
- Overview the production process to guarantee that all products meet quality expectations.
- Perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Deal directly with suppliers over any issues
- Update current Batch Manufacturing Records
- Daily spot checks
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Relevant quality inspection experience
- Highly analytical
- Able to demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities
- Experience working in a packhouse/production environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work as a team and comfortable with repetitive work
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.