Our client based in Belfast is looking to recruit a Receptionist / Business Support Assistant...
This is a key role to support the continued success of the business. You will report to the Business Support Manager and the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment providing support to the Business Support Manager, Directors and any other identified staff as required.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Carry out front of house reception duties e.g. receiving and welcome guests and ensure all necessary processes are completed.
- Process the post each day by scanning, uploading and releasing to the relevant sites.
- Running errands; e.g. post, banks, supplies.
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of meetings, e.g. booking rooms, ordering lunch and setting up with tea/coffee as required.
- Support office stock control: order relevant stationery, paper and any other items to ensure availability when required by all colleagues.
- Carry out standard and advanced Microsoft Office tasks including word-processing, formatting letters, reports and documents.
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding and policies.
Essential Experience and knowledge
- Experience in a busy office environment within the Professional Services industry.
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks.
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office.
- Competent user of general office machinery and equipment.
- Working in a busy and demanding office (preferably within Professional Services)
- Experience of diary management and travel bookings.
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration.
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week working on a rota basis starting at either 8.30am or 9.30am and finishing at either 5pm or 6pm. With a busy office environment, the role will require additional hours from time to time.