Recruitment Administrator required to join a large, successful organisation at their head office. Working as part of the recruitment team you will be joining them at a busy time and will be available until the end of June.
- Supporting regional managers with the administration process for recruiting colleagues across the UK
- Liaising with colleagues across the regions to handle any queries
- Updating ATS and IT systems to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Following up references and Right to Work Documents
- Dealing with any queries to alleviate any blockers in the offer/onboarding process
- General administration work
- Available from May till the end of June
- Recruitment Administration or HR experience is desirable
- Articulate and self-motivated
- Detail focussed and able to handle high volume of data
- IT Literate
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.