Halecroft has a growing presence in the Executive Appointments and PA and Business Support market, due to new client wins and an exceptional period of growth, we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to work across several verticals including HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing and PA & Business Support for market-leading clients.
This role will consist of working with our Senior Management Team, who not only has over 30 years' expertise within Recruitment but who also offer a professional work atmosphere built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude. You will need to be a real "people" person and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, be highly articulate and personable, able to communicate at all levels and be highly self-motivated.
Experience & Skills required: -
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- Preferably previous in either HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing or PA & Business Support consultancy experience
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to manage relationships with clients and executives
- Possess a demonstrable track record of success and can add value to our client base
- Pro-active and resilient
What we offer: -
- Great basic and uncapped commission structure
- Great working environment, including the opportunity to work in our fabulous new offices in Hale
- Flexible working
- Early finish Friday
- Continues Professional Development
- The opportunity to work in a progressive, successful leading recruitment business that has been build on recommendations and referrals
If you are a successful Recruiter, looking for your next career move, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Commission
Hours: Full & Part Time considered
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.