Our client is looking for an experienced Research Manager to join their expanding company based in Manchester.
As a Research Manager, you will be the principal point of contact for clients, and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief (with support from a Project Lead).
Having a good level of knowledge across different quantitative methodologies is essential, e.g. pricing, range/concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction/experience/loyalty, employee, website evaluation, etc.
Demonstrating the core skills in quantitative research design and analysis are also essential, with an ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process.
If you have a real interest in bringing data to life, visual storytelling and a passion for working in research then we would love to hear from you. And don't worry if you don't have a traditional research agency-side background, we want to talk to people who can bring a different perspective to what the business does.
What will you bring?
- Great client handling skills
- The ability to make the most complex information simple to digest & impossible to ignore
- Account development skills
- Interest in innovative methodologies e.g. mobile surveys, ethnography
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience in commercial market research
- And ideally, people and team management skills
- Online community experience
- A lot of our growth over recent years has been in our international offer and so experience with international market research is an advantage
Working hours are flexible with Line Managers discretion. Between 8am-10am to 4.30pm-6pm.
Ideal candidate would be someone with experience conducting research, then analysing data and reporting back to the client to make recommendations.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.