We have a new exciting opportunity in a great company for a Revenue Analyst who will be based at the beautiful Manchester Head Office. You'll be required to report NHS revenue, on a monthly basis - NHS revenue to be accrued monthly and reconciled against cash received. To perform monthly debtor reconciliations for all revenue streams in order to support audit requests. To provide support to the Revenue Accountant in the analysis of all revenue streams and to aid in the investigation of any anomalies.
- Calculate and process period end accruals and postings for all NHS revenue streams, ensuring accuracy at branch level
- Responsible for the full NHS Revenue process including
- Processing the payment statements each month in a timely and accurate manner
- Flagging and investigating any payment and/or reconciliation issues
- Estimating the revenue based on what was previously received
- Prepare balance sheets reconciliations, ensuring any anomalies are investigated and re-allocated in a timely manner
- Manage the NHS Services cashbook, allocating the cash received to the correct branch in a timely manner, ensuring the balance is kept to a minimum. Investigate any queries received from branch
- Complete monthly debtor reconciliations for NHS debtors
- Assist in the understanding of the significant drivers of variances to budget for all divisions within retail.
- Assist in the preparation of MI, including the detailed variance analysis report which is issued to the divisional finance business partners on a monthly basis
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes, and develop reports to analyse trends and support decision making
- Ad hoc queries, process improvements, projects and team cover as required
- Producing reports and analysis to enable the business to make appropriate decisions
- Interpret data and trends from high volume of data and flag to the relevant people
- Assist the judgements made around NHS revenue
- Approximately 2 weeks a month on regular month end close, and 2 weeks on ad hoc projects and analysis
- Part qualified accountant or equivalent (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent Excel and communication skills
- Experience of manipulating and processing large volumes of data
- Attention to detail and a calm and logical approach is paramount
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.