Our client a leading global business is looking for a Sales Manager to lead, inspire, motivate, coach & develop a team of Field Sales Representatives to become the market Leaders of tomorrow. Leverage the Field Sales Team to ensure a competitive advantage in the market place and contribute to the delivery of all key performance targets, to maximise business results.
As well as contributing to the Regional Field Sales Leadership strategy and developing the wider team into the next generation of sales talent, you will:
- Contribute to the creation & execution of a Field Sales Strategy
- Lead, coach and develop the team, ensuring they are set up for success through alignment to the businesses values, process and procedures
- Drive performance management within the team, setting exceptional standards and expectations for all team members, ultimately driving the Regional Retail Sales Value targets
- Implement all Talent Management processes to facilitate career development and succession planning, creating a future talent pool
- Contribute to ensuring team targeting, processes, induction, recruitment & on-going training are leading edge but fit for purpose and timely to minimise time territories are left 'vacant'
- Ensure the key event execution strategy is implemented across total call file to drive base and incremental business
- Deliver specific targets aligned to national sales budgets across Top 4 Multiples. Continually develop commercial understanding and awareness to contribute to optimal performance within the Fields Sales Team
- Adhere to all H&S policies, HR policies and working practices
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn, a passion for sales and the leadership abilities to match, you will have:
- Excellent People Management and Leadership Skills
- World-class communication & influencing skills
- A proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results, ideally in an FMCG environment through previous commercial experience
- A full, clean, UK Driving License
- Career experience in the impulse of food service channel and/or working with 3rd party field sales operators
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This role is a field-based role with frequent travelling within the UK and a need to stay away overnight on occasion.
- There will be a need to be flexible with hours where necessary and an adherence to professional standards always.
- The role will have a team of 12 field sales representatives reporting to it and it will manage around £100 million in RSV per region
- The region supported by this role will be South East England
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.