Our client based in Trafford Park is looking for an additional resource on an ongoing temporary basis to join the After Sales team to start ASAP
The role includes the following: -
· Working closely with the Aftersales Customer Service Team
· Processing orders and arranging Collections.
· Dealing with Customer Queries.
· Crediting Returned Goods.
· Answering incoming department calls/emails.
· The role will require the candidate to proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook.
· Full training will be provided on the internal systems (SAP / CRM).
The role requires the following attributes/ competencies: -
· Proven administrative experience is required.
· Confident and Proactive approach.
· Excellent Attention to Detail
· Ability to use initiative.
· Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to work using initiative and within a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Personal Attributes: - organised, pro-active, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
The hours for the role will be 35 per week (9am-5pm).