Currently looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator to join our client based in Wythenshawe.
Working within a dynamic and vibrant team, day to day duties will include:-
- Managing all aspects of the order process, from receipt to delivery
- Processing orders, producing various documentation on a day to day basis
- Communicating with the customers and dealing with queries
- Setting up new files
- Acting as a link between internal departments
- Occasional off-site visits to liaise with customers, developing sound relationships
- Working with customers closely to fully understand their needs and identify new or potential sales opportunities
- Involvement in promotions and campaigns
- Provide cover to Customer Service Team when required
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within a similar role. (Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator / Order Processing / Sales Support)
- Possess a proven ability to work within a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues (and at all levels).
- Exceptional organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Detailed orientated, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
- Driving license preferred.
Salary up to £26,000 + Benefits
Hours: Mon - Fri