We are looking for a Telesales Executive with strong administration skills.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE;
The development of new and existing end user business by targeted leads, provide sales support to external departments and closing (directly/indirectly) profitable deals with deliverable customer savings.
- Promote, renewal sales and upgrades on a wide variety of products via direct selling to new and existing end users
- Preparing sales proposals, fuel use analysis and any other task required to support the external departments and customers
- Liaise with external departments to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (e.g. phone count/pipeline generation, proposals submitted)
- Meet and exceed agreed orders/sales targets (e.g. turnover)
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting
- Effective pipeline management with a strong focus on improving win rates
- Provide information relating to market trends and opportunities
- Provide feedback from customers (e.g. wants/needs/expectations)
- Undertake all training required to develop within the role
- Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business
- Telesales/sales/negotiation skills trained
- Experienced user of Microsoft office i.e. outlook/calendar/excel to intermediate level
- Experienced user of Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Results driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Strong desire to build a career in sales
- Good administration skills
5% commission is paid in addition to a competitive salary
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.