Our local client is a well-established business with a fantastic reputation within its industry throughout the UK, supporting Independent Specialists through business consultancy and development and practice sales. A tight knit team who are focussed on providing exceptional service and results for our clients.
We are searching for a talented individual to become a Practice Sales Negotiator to join the team. A high calibre individual who has the drive and determination to develop their career to the next level whilst being a key player in a small and growing team. Perseverance and passion will be a given and it goes without saying that you will be well presented, articulate and numerate with super communication skills. You will report to the Head of Practice Sales.
Full training for this specific role will be provided.
- Develop an understanding of the national optical market
- Analytically review individual businesses
- Liaise with clients, prospects and their professional representatives
- Develop a consultative selling approach
- Maintain internal processes and systems
- Trouble shoot client cases where necessary
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the client experience
- Good listening skills
- Super organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build and nurture professional relationships with our clients and professional partners
- A self-starter with the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous experience in a professional environment would be preferred
We value hard working and determined individuals who have an aspiration to develop their career and we will encourage you to reach your full potential.
**Occasional out of office hours and weekend working will be necessary in extremely busy periods**
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.