Are you a people-oriented, well organised and proactive Sales Support Executive? We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join a successful and growing business with an enviable client list within the retail industry.
Your role as Sales Support Executive will be to support the National Account Managers and be accountable for supporting the end to end sales process. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and new customers. Acting as an intermediary between the company and the clients to meet the clients' needs for support and information.
- Support the end to end sales process
- Be a vital connection and point of contact between clients and NAMs
- Take ownership and work independently on tasks and manage own workload
- Attend internal team and account meetings, ensuring follow ups are documented and actioned
- Collate proposals, support the team on pitches, and prepare presentation material
- Providing data and reports
- Prioritise work and demonstrate commitment to completing tasks
- Generate quotes
- Assist sales team in winning business and processing new sales leads
- Handle multiple enquiries and follow-ups at the same time, with differing timescales and resolutions
- Liaise with the sales team daily to provide support where required
- Stay up-to-date with new products and feature launches
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Organisational & planning skills
- Ability to build both external and internal relationships
- People- orientated, excellent listening and communications skills
- Methodical approach to multi-tasking
- Highly motivated
- Quick to learn new products and systems
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
With a fantastic working environment, this position is a great opportunity for someone to provide an integral role in a team that is pivotal in delivering high levels of service to external clients.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.