A new and exciting role just in!
Our client an established, very successful and growing business is looking to recruit a Sales Support Person, to provide support to the Sales Team, and work as a key member of the sale support team.
Role and Responsibilities: -
- Main point of contact for customers, liaise with sales representatives and customers to provide effective, efficient serice
- Deal with queries by phone and email regarding products, orders, deliveries and general information
- Taking orders over the phone and input orders onto Sage using various systems
- Chasing up deliveries and ETA's - liaising with Hauliers
- Booing in deliveries with customers and carriers
- Look in to customer shortages/queries/complaints/claims and make product managers/customers aware of these
- Greet visitors, ensure they sign in and that the person they are visiting is made aware that they have arrived
- Keep a daily log of new enquires
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Complete necessary paper work, keeping accurate and up to date filing records
- Providing Sales Reps with the support they require to help with their accounts. Adhere to customer requirements
- Ensuring back orders are dealt with when stock arrives /allocating stock where necessary. Keeping customer order up to date
- Ability to work as both part of a team and using own initiative
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200, carrier systems, dexterity and the manifest is desirable
- Problem solving
- Good organisational skills and time management
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.