We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to play an important role in a technology function which has Salesforce best practice as a key driver.
As Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for providing functional support for the business's software applications, ensuring timely delivery to a variety of the organization's creativities, and supporting the business's users. The role will predominately involve supporting the Salesforce environment, as well as other applications that fall within the jurisdiction of the Business Application team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reports & Dashboards
- Syntax formulas
- Validation rules
- Creating workflows
- Process Builders
- Creating roles/profiles/users/objects/fields/tabs / permissions
- Significant experience as a Data professional
- Data management knowledge
- Understanding of API Integrations preferred
- Data cleansing
- End-user training
A thorough understanding and relevant experience of the above tasks is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent computer skills including, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - a key part of the role will be to coordinate between departments. and be the conduit link in terms of information
- Ambitious, hungry and looking to be in a role that will grow and develop over time.
- Exhibit the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.