Our client based in Trafford Park is looking to recruit a Senior Creative Artworker on a permanent basis...
You'll work on a variety of products and activities such as product packaging, advertising, brochures, posters, exhibitions, websites and 3D renders, corporate communications, and corporate identity.
Working to a brief alongside Designers & Brand Manager, you'll be developing creative ideas from visuals to print, also able to provide a keen eye & attention to detail within your work.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Experience working across global brands working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
- In-house design team working with major brands.
- Develop creative assets for campaigns including packaging, social media, brochures, websites, POS material, email, motion graphics, and infographics.
- Ability to time manage projects to hit tight deadlines to a high standard.
- Work as part of a team & closely with brand managers.
- Take existing artwork and re-format it to multiple sizes based on technical guidelines.
- Experience in creating interactive docs.
- Experience and retouching photography.
- Experience in artwork for print.
- Excellent typesetting skills & proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working with multiple clients on a broad scope of creative briefs.
- Team player: working with others & being able to take direction from team members/project managers but also give your opinions and ideas in a confident manner.
- Adobe CC - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
This is a great opportunity to bring your creative flair to a fast-growing, UK-leading market across a wide range of brands & if you have a keen eye for detail and want to develop your skills then this is the role for you.