We are looking for a qualified accountant who is seeking their next challenge in industry for a expanding business based in Harrogate. The successful candidate will have responsibility for producing statutory and management accounts as well as an objective to enhance the current financial control and reporting environments. Alongside reporting responsibilities, the successful candidate will also have chance to engage in a wide range of finance-led projects being implemented across the organisation.
The role reports into the Financial Controller and will offer a motivated and career minded individual a range of in depth experience as part of a hard-working and dynamic finance function.
The Financial Accountant / Management Accountant's responsibilities will include;
- Leading the full-year statutory and interim reporting processes
- Delivering the monthly reporting process to an agreed timescale and adherence to relevant accounting standards
- The implementation of a review and development program to enhance financial control and reporting
- Assistance in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 across the business
- Assisting in and leading a range of other ad-hoc financial projects
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrates experience of efficient and accurate production of statutory and management reporting
- An intelligent self-starter with the ability to work on his/her own initiative or as part of a small team
- A strong planner, who anticipates needs and requirements, develops plans and implements actions
- The strength of character to challenge existing processes and strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and systems implementation experience an advantage
- Prepared to go the extra mile, driven, energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.