Are you a dynamic, successful and driven Sales Manager? Are you looking to join an Entrepreneurial business with a real opportunity to drive growth in a fast-paced sector?
Exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing business who have a broad portfolio of products, with an enviable client list within the major retailers and leading discount national retailers. Our client is looking for a highly successful Senior National Account Manager who can demonstrate strong relationships in the retail sector.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will develop the company's current accounts whilst pro-actively sourcing new business across several trade channels, including high street retailers, major multiples and national discount retailers. With a multi-product range that is high quality and competitively priced, there is great opportunity to succeed in this sector.
- Develop a clear strategy and action plan to grow sales within a dedicated target market
- Build relationships with customers to increase key account opportunities and develop a strong pipeline for future opportunities
- Ensure maximum impact at all levels within the customer business, create additional opportunities to maximise revenues
- Work closely with the buying team to identify clear product lines and understand trends in the marketplace
- Responsible for delivering on all KPIs and Financial targets
- Research target markets, identifying and approaching potential customers
- You will maintain a high level of awareness of market trends to identify opportunities to drive sales
- Able to demonstrate sales success within the retail sector
- High commercial acumen with experience of high growth revenues/profit
- Outstanding customer relationship management
- Highly self-motivated with determination to succeed
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
We are looking for someone with drive, who is passionate about products and can demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the retail sector.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.