Our client based in Trafford Park is currently looking to recruit a Shift Administrator on a permanent basis...
Hours: AM Shift 6am - 2pm (Mon - Fri)
We are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated administrator who is looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced Manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will thrive in a busy working environment, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide clerical support to the shift leaders
- To help champion Safe working practices and Health and Safety policies.
- Play an integral part in ensuring that hygiene standards are adhered to at all times and overseas shift clean down
- To own and be accountable for the shift handover process ensuring an efficient and precise handover takes place from one shift to the next.
- Ensure accurate output levels are recorded and reported daily.
- Ensure daily production records are completed correctly.
- Responsible for checking work orders i.e. pallets, labels, configuration.
- Staff support includes reporting of staffing issues, completing a return to work forms, administrating the Time and Attendance system, arranging overtime shifts and reporting these to the HR function in a timely manner.
- Supervise absence and timekeeping within the department in line with company policies.
- Work closely with Agency worker suppliers to ensure sufficient staff levels are achieved and sign off Agency Worker timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate process improvements and system enhancements.
- Daily input of information in a highly accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support across the facility on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Teamworking skills.
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience is highly desirable, but not essential