Our client, a family owned organisation, with a large portfolio of multi-tenanted properties and a strong focus on the North West of England is looking to appoint a Site Facilities Manager, responsible for delivering high-quality leadership and facilities management to several sites for a period of 18 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business, in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises: Building and grounds maintenance; cleaning; health and safety; procurement and contract management; security; space management; utilities and communications infrastructure.
Other tasks may include:
- Lead and manage all services within the buildings
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contracts
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for current premises
- Communicate with tenants and building strong business relationships
- Assist in the financial management of the properties and report any occupier issues that need to be addressed
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Proving guidance and training to the next generation of family members
- To ensure that all employees in the portfolio have a live Personal Development Plan and that L&D needs are being met.
- To offer assistance, direction and coaching to direct reports
- Facilitates team development through on the job instruction and coaching
- Prepare a succession plan and actively work toward it
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Building inspections
As this role is managing a multi-tenanted building, will require a tenant focussed, commercially aware Site Facilities manager to ensure the sites are managed to the highest standards.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.