We're looking for an outgoing and confident Social Media Executive to grow and engage with our followers across 3 brands. Experience of growing campaigns both Paid and Organic is required. An interest in photography is desired. You will be working in a fast paced but relaxed and fun environment reporting only to the Head of Digital / Ecommerce.
Working within a restricted sector for a couple of the products means you won't be able to advertise via paid campaigns, this will require creative strategies and outside of the box thinking to help increase our social presence and following. For a further product the main aim is to drive traffic to the website and generate sales. This requires a knowledge of paid social advertising.
- Develop and implement Social Media Strategies across our 3 online brands
- Drive brand awareness via social media
- Increase Instagram followers
- Drive sales and performance
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to plan Social Media campaigns.
- Managing Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Tracking all campaigns and performance.
- Content Creation
- Manage Social Media Competitions
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Positive Attitude
- Experienced in social media marketing, organic and paid
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, always looking for ways to innovate on ideas
- Experience in Google Analytics & Reporting
- A deep understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Understanding of PPC & SEO
- Understanding of Email Marketing
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.