Your role as Technical Administrator RQNT (Research, Quality, Nutrition & Technology) will be to request, collate and maintain system specifications and recipes containing ingredient, packaging and final product data to ensure data accuracy and system integrity.
- Maintains system including the populating of ingredient, packaging specifications and final product recipes and data
- Co-ordinates with suppliers to ensure new specification information is supplied promptly and accurately
- Co-ordinates with food and packaging technology teams to verify data accuracy
- Maintains documents within the document management system
- Utilises internal systems to ensure process visibility and consistency
- Carries out associated activates utilising internal systems and processes
- Be highly numerate
- Have data entry experience
- Be through and have high attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and have a positive approach
- Have effective communication skills and the ability work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Can work under time pressure
- Experience working with specifications
- Experience working in the food and drinks industry
- Experience using SAP an advantage
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.