Are you a whizz at Excel? V-Lookups, Macros, Formulas, Pivot Tables? Experienced in producing and analysing Reports? We have a great position for a very successful business and growing business based in South Manchester.
Your role will be to act as the interface between sales and stock control. To proactively source stock and inform the sales team on their requests' progress as well as tracking the stock with the aim of always delivering to the company's customers on time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Update the daily upload of stock from their 3rd party warehouse
- Collate stock request for the stock controller to source and order
- Collate information on the forecast and update when required
- Place PO's on supplier's website and on the system, making sure quantities and prices are inputted correctly
- Issue goods in notes and labels for 3PL's relabelling work
- Process sample write-offs by inputting orders on the system and dispatching accordingly
- Carry out ad-hoc physical stock counts in the warehouse to make sure stock levels showing online are accurate.
- Action stock discrepancies with suppliers
- Assist in monthly stock reconciliation with 3PL
- Assist in daily/weekly/monthly reporting using Excel
- Investigate stock discrepancies and physical shortages on-site or with 3PL
- Good working knowledge of Excel: V-Lookups, Macros, Formulas, Pivot Tables
- Proactive approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Stock experience would be a definite advantage
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.