Our client based in Trafford Park is currently looking to recruit a Stock Analyst / Demand Planner on a permanent basis...
We are looking to build this role around the experience and expertise of the appointed individual, working directly for the Owner/CEO of the company.
As a Stock Analyst / Demand Planner, you will be the core / central point for all stock movement across the business...
- Building and maintaining stock volume reporting and analysis across the whole business entity. Utilising Excel (V-lookups/Formulas/Pivot Table and Macro’s etc) / Sage and Dexterity
- Maintain the price book/master price file
- Month on month/year on year stock comparison
- Forecasting and scheduling
- Reviewing historical sales trends, demand drivers in order to develop statistical forecast models, evaluating results for future improvements
- Identifying trend analysis across the business portfolio
- Identifying and reducing slow-moving and obsolete lines and aged stock including the holding of raw materials
- Produce and manage the clearance list – to both customers and employees across all divisions
- Liaise with the Design Team to push through brochures, flyers, and other marketing collateral to increase sales and reduce (SLOBs)
- Responsible for producing a fortnightly marketing plan for the Marketing Team, targeting stock reduction through flyers, mail outs and off the press produced through liaising with the Design Team, Marketing and working closely with the Sales Teams
- Update internal departments and group companies with the latest stock offerings, holding, new lines, etc through a monthly stock communication meeting
- Segregate customers and target with offers tailored to their requirements
- Adding/removing new and discontinued lines