We're looking for a co-ordinator with excellent organisational skills to join a new Stock Management team! You will play an important role to help the business reduce stock holdings, wastage and leakage by reviewing, tracking and analysing stock levels. This is a great opportunity where you will play a key role in helping the business and continually develop both the company and yourself.
What you'll do:
- Review stock levels for your own portfolio after stock takes to identify redundant stock
- Transfer stock between the business
- Identify redundant stock and excess stock
- Build relationships with your own regional contacts
- Chase return of information to ensure maximum participation in cycles of stock movements
- Manage reactive requests from the business to move stock
- Track movement of stock to ensure recipient branches do not become overstocked
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other office applications
- Ability to plan own workload
- Great customer service
- Attention to detail
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.