Our client is looking to recruit into a newly created role within their Warehouse department.
We are looking for an experienced and forward thinking Stock Controller to help progress this growing business.
Reports to: Production Services and Logistics Director
Committed to taking a leadership position in the supply of apparel across several countries from the top level through to grass roots.
As a well-known brand with 100% focus on apparel, this is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious team of highly entrepreneurial, hardworking people with an interest in sport.
The role of Stock Controller is a key function in the company, ensuring accurate measures of inventory and stock management.
The Stock Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the supply and demand of inventory
- Ensuring adequate stocks are available
- Stock purchasing, delivery and shipping confirmations
- Managing inventory balances
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the management, purchase and replenishment of goods to ensure maintenance of stock levels
- Maintaining accurate records of inventory and stock management systems
- Develop inventory control models that promote shorter lead times and reduced stock levels
- Forecast supply and demand to ensure continuity of supply chain
- Assess supply chains to identify risks and develop solutions to minimise these risks
- Oversee the placing of orders to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Ensure purchase inventory is within specified budgets
- Communicate with suppliers to maintain good working relationships that foster easy procurement of goods
- Oversee and ensure the functionality of the stock control systems
- Carry out stock management operations in line with set policies and procedures
- Oversee the maintenance of the warehouse to ensure proper arrangement of stock
- Oversee the unpacking and stocking of shelves to ensure appropriate stock presentation
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.