Our client based in Trafford Park is looking for an additional resource for a period of 10 weeks to join the After Sales team. The contract is envisaged to be for up to a 10-week period and will require a candidate to start as soon as possible.
The 'Team Administrator' role includes the following: -
- Working closely with the Aftersales Customer Service Team
- Processing orders and arranging Collections.
- Dealing with Customer Queries.
- Crediting Returned Goods.
- Answering incoming department calls/emails.
- The role will require the candidate to proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook.
- Full training will be provided on the internal systems (SAP and CRM).
The role requires the following attributes/ competencies: -
- Proven administrative experience is required.
- Confident and Proactive approach.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work using initiative and within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Personal Attributes: - organised, pro-active, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
The hours for the role will be 35 per week (9am-5pm).
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.