An exciting opportunity has become available to join a unique business based in Bracknell. As a Technical Sales Advisor, you will responsible for selling the products and services offered by the business. To develop relationships with current and potential customers to increase the revenue whilst addressing customer needs and demands.
Role and Responsibilities: -
- To take customer enquiries to establish the customer needs, provide advice on product selection, and availability from stock to suit customer requirements
- Processing of contracts along with all subsequent documentation
- To maintain contact details and records in a customer relationship database
- To liaise with the technical staff
- To identify opportunities for performance improve
- To advise the management team on enquiry trends and new product opportunities
- Ensure continued conformity with the requirements contained in ISO 9001 and 17025 (UKAS)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Good attention to details and commitment to achieving a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation and customer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages and a working knowledge of CRM systems
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.