We are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer for a dynamic and evolving business based in Altrincham. Your role will be to become the main point of contact for customers and ensure the highest level of service is provided across new and existing customers, whilst nurturing and expanding key accounts.
You will manage and increase the company’s revenue through sales to new and existing customers. Provide accurate data insights into the forecast pipeline to ensure strategic decisions at the senior level are made with sufficient information.
Be a brand advocate, align with engineering and other functions to keep customers up to date on the business’s solutions and values, ensuring the business maintains customer perception of being market-leading.
Essential experience and qualities:
- Technical sales in the B2B construction/engineering sector
- Multi-functional experience across sales and engineering is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical sales position
- Detailed experience in using CRM systems to manage and develop opportunity pipelines and customer relationships
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Data analysis and strategic decision making
- Detailed knowledge of how to present forecast/pipeline to senior team members
- Evidence of working on both long- and short-term projects from sales through to deliver
- Experience in developing and implementing new sales processes
- Cross-functional relationship management experience
- Good experience and competency across Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook platforms
- Writing skills
- Global sales and knowledge of complex sale processes experience would be an advantage
- STEM degree or equivalent
- Engineering degree preferred