We are recruiting for a Temporary Site Services Administrator for a company based in Trafford Park. This is a contract role starting ASAP. Hourly rate of £10.00, hours 9 am – 5 pm.
The ‘Site Services Administrator’ role includes the following:
- Handling customer requests
- Scheduling and validating site visits
- Invoicing customers
- Liaising with engineers regarding bookings
- Handling customer queries and requests for service and maintenance contracts
- Assisting homeowners with issues and queries via the homeowner helpline
- Ensuring site visits reports are submitted on time and recorded on the system
- Assist engineers on any site visit issue
The role requires the following attributes/ competencies: -
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work using initiative and work under pressure
- Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
Personal Attributes: - organised, punctual, self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.