Looking to recruit a Credit Controller for a busy department that requires some extra help for the next few months, with enough experience to hit the ground running and make an immediate difference.
Operating within the Financial Control Processing team to manage debt collection and cash allocation across multiple trading group customers.
- Responsible for chasing overdue balances for the wholesale side of the business and Retail customer base, via telephone & email
- Actively allocating all cash across all ledgers daily, including Cheques and BACS
- Matching credit notes on the ledger to reduce the unallocated cash balance
- Preparing the dunning letters on all ledgers and ensuring that they are posted in a timely manner
- Managing all copy requests and general customer queries on a day to day basis
- Managing and maintaining the ledgers and reporting the debt position each month to the AR Team Leader
- Together with the credit controllers, carrying out credit checks for all customers as required
- Attending the monthly debt review meetings and working with the credit controllers to produce the debt packs
Problem Solving & Change
- Working to monthly routines across different processing areas and multiple trading group customers
- Compliance to both legal and industry regulated rules and guidelines
- Flexibility to adapt to 1,000's of debtor accounts with wide ranging debtor profiles
- Significant working capital impact requiring cash collections to be maximised per accounting period
Knowledge Skills Experience
- Experience of Credit Control processes through to debt collection
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.