Currently recruiting for Trainee Export Clerk to work with a reputable Freight Forwarder in a busy Air Freight department based in (Surrey) Redhill...
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000
Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri
- To provide Customer Service and Export Operations
- Undertake training on basic export procedures
- Raising of job files
- Arranging collections of Export cargo
- Issuing Air Waybill documents
- Completing post flight tracking
- Assisting with billing and job costing
- Liaising with shippers, airlines and overseas offices by phone / email
- Competent IT skills
- Willing to learn and interested in developing a career within the freight industry. No experience necessary.
- Presentable and articulate
- Ideally, drive to get to the office
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.