Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Training Lead to work alongside a number of significant transformation projects designed to support company strategy and improve operational excellence. The EPMO People Enablement Team manages all people activity related to these European wide projects and programmes, and as a key member of the People Enablement Leadership Team, you will work with and have access to some of our most senior leaders in Kellogg Europe.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Training Lead manages the processes for the job creation, job evaluation, organizational structure and design. Also, designing and deliver the training programme based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Partners with the process/project teams to design the "bottom-up" detailed organization structure aligned with the operating model vision/strategic intent and with the functional teams to design the "top-down" operating model/organization designs aligned with Kellogg strategic direction
- Accountable for the detailed Organization Design (e.g. job descriptions with competencies; coordinate job evaluation)
- Analyse learning needs to develop a Learning Curriculum
- Creates the Content Development plan working with SME's to ensure content is created as per project timelines
- Create an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices to ensure best approach is adapted
- Deliver and Facilitate training sessions when required
- Accountable for evaluating the success of Training and the capability of each individual
- Partners with the People Lead, Change & Engagement and Communication Lead to ensure integrated plan is built and interdependencies are understood
- Identifying, managing and escalating functional risks and issues which could impact the critical path
- Manages a team of training and engagement advisors and associates
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Experience in projects environment
- To be very organized
- Experience working with senior leaders
- European wide experience would be advantageous, as would experience of offshoring/ outsourcing
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.